Saturday, July 8, 2017

Endless ways

So I was working on the coloring of this picture and I really couldn't decide or really feel happy about it. 

I rarely go with a plan when i edit a picture, at some point in wanted it to feel kind of... retro... 

In the end, well black and white here we come ! As a bonus I am adding the last edit of the color picture :) 

Whatcha think ? Black and white or colored ? 




Aya's outfit :

Hair :eXxEsS: Alyona

Crosses : <<Nevrose>> : Cross Bindi and eyes

Dress :  {Vincue} & Cerberus Xing : Airie Corset, Skirt, Undie, Armleg ( Available @The Crystal Heart Event

Tattoo: WhiteWidow Dark Tower & Get Out

Head: Catwa Catya 

Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara

Skin : Pink Fuel Doll V2 Vamp


Background :

Anxiety: %Twentyone


Hold on, hold on for dear life
And run, and run all night
For you, I loved in endless ways
Stay with me, please believe
I can be your memory



No comments:

Post a Comment