Sunday, August 4, 2019

If This Is the End


Hello everyone !

Well I guess the title is kind of self-explanatory but I wanted to write a little word.
I had a lot of fun working on SL photography and it was a fun ride over the years! I learned a lot, I think I improved and learned a little over time and all in all it was a very interesting bit of my SL.
But I guess all things must come to an end or at least to a huge slow down! While the blogging and the picture taking were pretty nice and helped fueling each others…

I think that in the last couple of months I have slowly been running out of inspiration and *real* desire to work as much on pictures. And I always kind of went with the idea that the day it become more of a side job than fun I should be stopping (because it doesn’t exactly pay for anything!). Plus RL is becoming busier and I feel like something have to change.

So that’s kind of where I am with all this. It may not stop me from taking some pictures here and there in the future or to feature in other people’s work if they want to have me as a model. But I kind of need a little break from the intensive blogging at the very least :).

Soooo thanks to everyone for the support! Most particularly to those that have trusted me to display their products from the very early days! And to all the other creators over time that have put their trust in my work as well! It have been a pleasure to work for all of those awesome artists and it do feel a bit sad to put an end to this chapter for now.

I will still be around some in SL even if my active time may lessen as well obviously!
Big hugs to everyone, thanks for all the kind words that a lot of you addressed me in a way or another over this little journey with the blogging and flickr.
Keep on being well and having fun as much as possible in everything you do !

Much <3
-Ayany



Thought this slightly darkened version of my most liked picture ever was a nice fit in its own way for this post :)

No comments:

Post a Comment