Thursday, August 3, 2017

Dead Letters

With my usual self not knowing what to wear and wanting to take a picture...
I decided to look at the dreaded folder named :
"April Frenzy" 
Its where I stored all the stuff I got well.. In April ( it was a crazy month ! ). One thing leading to another.. Some things not even from April and in the end a shot is born :)



Aya's outfit :


Hair :{aii}: Rogue Hair

Top: Blueberry : The Cutieberry - Cardigan & Dress

Tattoo: WhiteWidow : Deepwater

Wings : Blueberry : Angelberry

Head: Catwa Catya

Skin : Pink Fuel Doll V2 Vamp

Pose and background:


Pose: FOXCITY : Numb - 6

Background : ( not seeing much of it but its awesome ! ) : FOXCITY : Photo Booth The beginning


This life before me
Its blood runs so still
The call of the bird
The song that makes the hours go



No comments:

Post a Comment