Friday, November 10, 2017

The Serpent's kiss

Watch me.. burn your eyes with my sight




Aya's outfit :

Most of the items are available at the Fantasy Gacha Carnival now open ! FGC official website


Hair: Little Bones : Mishi

Outfit : CUREMORE : / Lost Paradise / Eve's Snakes RARE ( available @Fantasy Gacha Carnival )

Tattoo: White Widow : Coco

Scales~ TIDAL ~ : Thalassa Arm - Body - Leg - Pelvic Scales - Shark RARE ( available @Fantasy Gacha Carnival )

Earrings : << Nevrose >> : Monie ( available @Sad November 4 , opening 11/11 )

HeadCatwa : Catya

Skin : Lure : Rebel Queen Gacha : Bobbi skin Ultrarare ( available @Fantasy Gacha Carnival )


Props:

All of the props are from available Fantasy Gacha Carnival

Snakes and apples : CUREMORE : / Lost Paradise / Crawling Snakes ( beige ) 
/ Lost Paradise / Forbidden fruits (green)
/Lost Paradise / Rolled Snake (beige)
/Lost Paradise / Crawling HeadUp Snake (beige)
/Lost Paradise / TreeHanging Snake (beige)

Evil pervert eyes ! ( they also move and look your way ! )  : E.V.E : {Curious} Ashes & Ice Flower  [Red Inferno] ULTRARARE
{Dystopia} Ashes & Ice Flower  [Black] ULTRARARE
{Curious} Ashes & Ice Flower  [Joker]
{Curious} Ashes & Ice Flower  [Ice] ULTRARARE





Covenant of pure corruption
sink my teeth deep into you
Solemn oath of sheer destruction
Nightmare, through and through

In that hour - I'll devour
Hope is swallowed up in Pain
taste the venom - feel the power
coursing through my veins

I'm corruption
I'm destruction, through and through

Trust in me... for I will set you free
with a Serpent's Kiss


No comments:

Post a Comment