Monday, November 5, 2018

In Your Dark Pavilion

Happy monday everyone ! I have joined the Utopia Design blog team ! 
As you may notice its a shoes brand (and awesome ones at that !)
Now I have no problem with wearing great shoes or boots ! 
But if you pay attention to my pictures.. err well I don't often display the shoes or boots in them sooo its an interesting challenge :)
Anyway go check them out ! Utopia@Design


Aya's outfit:


Hair : Truth : Ciara

Dress: AsteroidBox : Volans Body Suit

Shoes: Utopia@Design : Xila

Nails: Dark Passions : Koffin Nails : Gothic Lolita Dark (available @Gothical event)

Bracelets: L.I.C : Elegante' Finger Bracele

HeadCatwa : Catya

Skin : Pink Fuel : Lilou



Background & Props:


Couch: Ramen : Lolita Sofa (available @Gothical event)

Background: Foxcity : Ballroom

No comments:

Post a Comment