Thursday, December 20, 2018

No Gods No Masters

I am who I am, take it or leave it,
A rebel at heart,
No gods, no masters,
My time has come.

This all turned out looking pretty interesting, I think !
Hope everyone is having fun preparing for the end of year goodness.
And for those that are going through difficult times *big hugs* you are not forgotten



Aya's outfit:

Hair: Exile : Day the world went away

Tattoo (Body & Head)This is Wrong : Flynn , available @Men Only Monthly! (they won't kick you out if you are a woman I swear !)

Goggles: Zombie Suicide : Steampunk Goggles - Top of Head

Eyes : Zombie Suicide : Daisy Eye (available @AnyBody still this round)

Bra: Voluptas Virtualis : Sira

Shorts: Adris King : Sasha

Choker : Gabriel : Take me leash 2018

HeadCatwa : Catya

Skin: Pink Fuel : Lilou

Background & Props:


Pose (with spray) : Ana Poses : Yerevan (altered some!)

BackgroundVaronis : Sector 7

Soldiers : Robertus Army ( can be found on marketplace )

No comments:

Post a Comment