Friday, March 15, 2019

Looking Back

Rewind is happening pretty soon and the theme is 90's HipHop! 
I did the shooting for the Poseidon's 12 Female pose set for the event 
Here is a little preview of whats to come :)
I am not the model here because err I didn't have anything that felt all that "HipHop-ish" enough (shocking I know!)
But its nice to take pictures of other avis for a change ! Lots of <3 to Gryph for trusting me with the shots aaand much <3 to Drue for posing !


Drucilla's outfit:

HairTruth : Jacica

Jacket: Villena : Vinyl Puffer - Bubblegum

Top: Villena : Stripe Bralette - Pink

Pants: Villena : Track Pants - Pink

Shoes: Ca Villagio : Z Sneakers Pack

HeadCatwa : Lona

Skin : Pink Fuel :Bambi

Background & Pose: 



PosePoseidon : Hip Hop 8 (with mic) (Coming @Rewind March 19th)

BackgroundNinety : Elevatory Backdrop

No comments:

Post a Comment