Wednesday, July 3, 2019

The Beginning and the End

Inside this cold heart is a dream
That's locked in a box that I keep
Buried a hundred miles deep
Deep in my soul in a place that's surrounded by aeons of silence

And somewhere inside is the key
To everything I want to feel
But the dark summer dawns of my memory
Are lost in a place that can never be

Can someone please show me the way?
Can someone please help me?
Because I cannot see
The silence is raging!


Aya's outfit:

Hair: Truth : Elixir

Bra & Pantie : Voluptas Virtualis : Lelia - Sheer

Choker : Krescendo : Diamond Divas - Dirty Devil (Available @Kinky)

Armlets : Diamante : Precedence

Earrings : Voluptas Virtualis : S.Witch Earrings/B

Gloves : Mikunch : Lolita arm cover

Shoes : Utopia@Design : Xila

Stockings : Blueberry : Love Bite

Tattoo : White Widow : Chocolat

HeadCatwa : Catya

Skin : Pink Fuel : Lilou


Props, Background & Pose:



PoseAmitie : Pearls (come with the pearl necklace)

BackgroundFoxcity : Cozy Bedroom


No comments:

Post a Comment