Thursday, June 22, 2017

First blog post

Hello you amazing person you :) 

Welcome to my modest little blog. 
After spending over a year Flickering and slowly having some SL brands wanting me to help promote some of their products. I kind of wanted to go the extra mile and give them some blog space over simply a group tag on flickr.
Let's see where all this go :)

I will most likely share moods and songs that inspire my pictures (it is most often some kind of moody metal songs, happy songs are oh so boring... to me anyways :) )

Sooo here is the first post which was a picture I did a little over a week ago (I have since been busy with exams!)

The picture was titled Loneliness Remains, a song by Paradise Lost. The thought for the picture here was that no matter how much under the spotlight you may be at times.. Well it doesn't keep you from feeling lonely no matter how surrounded you may be. 



Credits


Aya's outfit :

Hair :eXxEsS: GIN

Shoes/stockings : {aii} Shii Geta

Dress : Cerberus Xing [CX] Fengyue - Red//Type.2 ( available at Kustom 9 event )

Panties :Cerberus Xing [CX] Sultry Kunoichi Panty - Gold/Gold

Bangle : Mandala HARAMITA-season2-Bangle

Tattoo: Redfish Kunyde

Head: Catwa Catya 

Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara

Skin : Pink Fuel Doll V2 Vamp


Background :

Anxiety: %algorithm


Pose :

BellePoses ( market place ) Mask Fetish pack





No comments:

Post a Comment