Thursday, June 22, 2017

Hail to the Quinn

So I finally got the Beta version of the new Logo's Quinn bento mesh head and I have been playing with it a bit. Aaaand I kinda like it so far :) Can't wait for more fun things to come out for it but i enjoy the expression and style alread. 

Took me a while to come up with a shape i enjoyed as per usual with new heads but as it is here it remind me a lot of my older Logo's Alex which i sported for a long time and still love to this day.

Sooo here is my own little Quinn







Aya's outfit :

Hair :Barberyumyum: 77 (anime)

Harness: Cerberus Xing [CX] Risque Corset ( body ), Real Evil  Cora Harness ( arms )

Real Evil  Simone Bra and Panties 

Necklace : .Eldritch. Bog Cailleach Vial

Choker: #Foxy Lace Corset Choker

Tattoo: WhiteWidow Deepwater

Head: LOGO Quinn Bento Mesh Head

Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara

Skin : Pink Fuel Doll V2 Vamp


Background :

Anxiety: %polarize



No comments:

Post a Comment